Our new construction management services cover the construction management of all common types of properties and spaces, including residential, commercial, special-purpose, hotel, and retail properties. New construction projects typically include the design and construction of completely new buildings or complexes, considering the clients’ goals and needs. In addition to construction management services, we can assist our clients by providing technical and cost-conscious information to support lease agreement negotiations even before embarking on the construction project.
In residential projects, our construction consultants have strong expertise, especially in the construction management of both government-subsidized and market-rate housing projects.
We have specialized knowledge in BREEAM- and LEED-certified construction and the criteria of the EU Taxonomy in construction. In 2023, we constructed Finland’s first BREEAM New Construction certified residential apartment building.
Tailored service packages based on client needs
Our service package covers all stages of construction, from design management to project management and construction supervision tasks. We represent our clients in the construction project, ensuring the progress of the project, tendering of contractors and designers, design management, cost estimation, cost control and optimization, effective communication with clients and users, as well as construction and technical supervision. We deliver a professional handover documentation at the end of the project and take care of warranty-related tasks.
We tailor our service package according to our clients’ specific needs. We can execute the entire construction project from start to finish or, alternatively, only a portion of it.
Energy efficiency is an integral part of all our construction management projects. Our technical expertise in HVAC, electrical, automation and energy matters has received widespread praise from our clients. We can incorporate energy efficiency services into construction projects for all common types of spaces, considering our clients’ goals and needs. This can be done as part of our overall construction management service or as a separate service.
Detailed description of our services:
- Construction project planning includes understanding the client’s needs, assessing space requirements, determining goals and costs, and evaluating the purpose and location of the spaces.
- Preliminary cost estimation.
- Detailed design management, where we tender the project’s designers, integrate the client’s goals into the plans, and develop detailed plans for the building’s exterior, interior layout, technical systems, and other details. We guide the designers throughout the construction project, ensuring compliance with all regulations and legal requirements.
- In the tendering process we prepare tender documents, invite bids from contractors, conduct negotiation meetings, and finalize contracts for construction works. We ensure that a reliable and qualified contractor is selected for the project, and we ensure compliance with the responsibilities regarding occupational safety and liability.
- Our project management service, depending on the contract model, covers scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, communication with the client and other stakeholders, and supporting decision-making. We strive to ensure that the project’s objectives are efficiently and economically achieved, with proper documentation for future use.
- Construction supervision involves monitoring the progress of the construction project, ensuring compliance with quality requirements and schedules. Our supervisors conduct construction and technical inspections, identify any errors or issues, and oversee their documentation and rectification.
- Effective communication with clients and users ensures timely information flow among all parties involved in the project.
- Producing a professional handover documentation at the end of the project ensures proper documentation for future reference, including warranty and liability matters. The handover documentation also facilitates future construction and renovation projects and the use of the building, helping to maintain the value of the property in the long run.
- The tasks during the warranty period are agreed on with the client. We ensure their proper execution and documentation.
Why choose us
We have been representing clients in numerous new construction projects for over 10 years. Our construction consultants take care of the construction project, ensuring professionalism, efficiency, adherence to budgets, and quality requirements.