Processing of personal data in Premico Group
The real estate investment, development, construction, management, leasing services and rental management carried out by Premico Group and its group companies from time to time (herein “Premico”) directly or indirectly on behalf of their clients require processing of personal data. For example, personal data is processed in Premico’s operations for managing customer relationship, conducting surveys, customer communications, maintenance of apartments as well as leasing and management of apartments.
You can find more information on the processing of personal data in Premico’s operations on this website and the privacy policies listed below. Premico pays special attention to the privacy of data subjects and protection of personal data and follows good data processing practices. The processing of personal data in Premico’s operations is usually based on contractual obligations, legitimate interest of Premico or a third party or consent given by the data subject.
As a rule, personal data is collected directly from the customers and data subjects themselves. In addition, personal data is collected from third parties such as the credit data file of Suomen Asiakastieto Oy, KELA and the Digital and Population Data Services Agency where required for the purposes such personal data is processed for.
Personal data is processed in Premico’s operations only to the extent required for the applicable purposes of processing. As a rule, personal data is not disclosed outside of Premico. However, as we are carrying out real estate investment, development, construction, management, leasing services and rental management on behalf of our clients, we may be required to disclose personal data e.g. to the client owning the property.
2. Data concerning the users of our website
Premico may collect data on the users of its website and their devices with cookies. In addition, we collect anonymous statistical data on the use of our website.
We collect automatically the following data:
- IP address & internet server
- Geographical data
- Time of log in
- Browser type and language
- Operating system
- Resolution of the screen
- Website visited before visiting our website
We also collect data on how actively you are using our website. For example, we collect data on the pages you visit, keywords you use and whether your computer/browser has earlier visited our website.
We use Google Analytics which provides us with anonymous statistical data on the users of our website and processes data collected by using cookies. With the help of Google Analytics we find out the number of pages visited, the amount of users, which browsers the users use and in which country and city/area the users are located. For more information on Google Analytics, see here.
Data collected by using cookies is stored in servers within the EU/EEA.
3. What rights do you have as a data subject?
As a data subject you have the right to
- know whether we process data concerning you and, if so, access it and information on the processing of personal data as required by law;
- require us to correct any inaccurate or incorrect data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed;
- obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you in accordance with law (for example, when data is no longer needed and there is no lawful ground to store such data):
- withdraw or amend the consent you have possibly given for the processing of personal data;
- request restriction of processing of your personal data in accordance with law and, for example, when you wait for a response to your request regarding correction of your data;
- object profiling targeted at you and, in accordance with law, other processing of personal data where processing is based on the controller’s legitimate interest;
- have your data transmitted to another system in situations regulated by the applicable law.
A data subject may also file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if the data controller has not complied with the data protection legislation applicable to its operations. In Finland, compliance with data protection legislation is supervised by the Data Protection Ombudsman. If you want to file a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman regarding processing of personal data in Premico’s operations, you can contact the Data Protection Ombudsman’s office as instructed in www.tietosuoja.fi.
4. Contact information
Data protection matters
c/o Premico Group Oy
Aleksanterinkatu 11, 00100 Helsinki